GAN Integrity located in NYC has partnered with Reveneer to build out, design and train an inside sales team of 3 Business Development Reps. GAN is transforming the way the world's leading corporations deal with corruption, compliance and regulatory risk. They provide compliance teams around the globe with a powerful, intuitive software platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place.
Reveneer is a sales organization that takes the complexity out of designing, building and managing high velocity inside sales operations. We offer a complete turnkey on-premise or fully managed service implementation for our customers, designed to increase revenue.
About the Job:
The Business Development Rep at GAN Integrity is a key role in contributing to the success of achieving the next level of growth by building a robust and qualified pipeline This is an entry-level position perfect for someone just starting out, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, and ambitious with high energy.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Research and pre-qualify leads by understanding the product requirements for prospective organizations to build your pipeline
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers to speak with;
- Call prospects to engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
- Gain commitments to attend a brief web-based product demo/meeting or another call to action
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Diligently log all activity in the salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years work experience,
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and driven
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality, competitive, strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely; in person and on the phone
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- A passion for technology
- A strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented sales environment
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
Base + Variable Bonus; Comprehensive Benefits
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO AGENCIES