Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Experience: Intermediate Level
Industries: Social Media Marketing & Copywriting
Break Ground Social is seeking to ﬁll our sales & marketing associate position with an enthusiastic, career minded, individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork. This position reports to Break Ground Social’s Business Development Ofﬁcer and has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposal preparation.
Break Ground Social supports our Associates by:
- Brand awareness/advertising campaign
- Professional orientation & training
- The latest in sales automation technology
POSITION REQUIREMENTSREAD THIS FIRST: If you do not possess basic understanding of the copywriting, social media management & online marketing, do not apply, you will be wasting your time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be conﬁdent in a selling environment that entails internet or software products & services.
As part of the sales team your primary duties will include:
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply now.
Break Ground Social is an equal opportunity employer, supports workplace diversity, reduced carbon footprint, and fun.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $200.00 to $1,000.00 /day
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Acquisition: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Remote/Work from home
- One location
- On the road