Provide a wide range of difficult to complex administrative tasks. Responsibilities include the organization, prioritization and coordination of a moderate to high volume of work including confidential information. Duties include exceptional customer service to customers and visitors; creating, typing, editing, and proofreading various department documents; creating and maintaining filing systems; scheduling meetings and arranging travel; entering, extracting, and analyzing data into reports and presentations; assisting in budget preparation; auditing or reconciling financial statements and invoices; and managing workload required to complete projects. Duties will vary by department.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in the areas of customer service and/or office management including administrative work supporting senior level staff or management.
- If assigned to a Home Care Services department, a copy of required education for this position (diploma or transcript) must be submitted upon hire.
- If assigned to a select Pharmacy department, a Washington State Pharmacy Assistant License will be required within 3 months of employment.
- Associates degree.
- Healthcare/medical office experience.
- Project management assistance experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Our community welcomes diverse experiences, backgrounds, and thoughts as this is what drives our spirit of inquiry and allows us to better connect with our increasingly diverse patients and families. Our organization recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The people who work at Seattle Children’s are members of a community that seeks to respect and celebrate all the qualities that make each of us unique. Each of us is empowered to be ourselves within this community, which cultivates and promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion at all levels.
Seattle Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.
Area of Interest:
Admin & Clinical Support;
FTE/Hours per pay period:
0.3 FTE (24 hours per bi-weekly pay periods);