We offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out and nothing on the dashboard.
- Keep your truck inventory up-to-date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications.
- Attend meetings, jobs, and events on time.
Competencies for Success
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
· Good presentation and public-speaking skills are a plus.
· Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
· Excel in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
· Dependably maintain excellent attendance and punctuality to adhere to work schedule.
· Collaboratively participate in team/huddle meetings.
· Carefully work to ensure adherence to safety and quality of work standards.
· Steadily improve both quality and speed over time.
· Consistently live out company core values daily.
· Enthusiastically motivated to learn the plumbing trade.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: