Morgan 6 is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on Agile solutions, Government IT services, cyber security and software development. We provide a competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, long-term and short-term disability, paid vacation and holidays, and 401K matching.
Morgan 6 firmly believes in equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability. Though Morgan 6 strives to hire “Veterans First”, we continually seek to identify the most highly talented and hard-working individuals who meet the qualifications of the open position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for supervising all staff positions.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
· Experience with Agile with Scrum software development methodologies are highly desired
· Software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and support.
· Web service design, testing and implementation preferred
· Java, Spring, J2EE, BEA Web Logic Tuxedo, Oracle 11g preferred
· J2EE - EJB, JMS, JCA, JTA, JDBC, Persistence/Hibernate, HTTP/SOAP, XSD, JAXB, and XSLT preferred
· WebLogic - JMS, EJB, and Web Services preferred
· Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS- standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions during architectural meetings preferred
Ability to solve practical problems while considering a variety of variables specific to the situation. Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is low. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $105,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year