We are looking for part-time Technician Interns in the following areas:
Flexible manufacturing system (FMS)
Life Safety areas.
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
About this Business Unit:
Corporate Services CS provides Intel employees with the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe or building and maintaining offices, labs and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel Employees around the world. We hope you join us!
Some of the job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Obtaining and sustaining all required safety and technical certifications.
Actively engaging on team safety initiatives.
Safely troubleshooting errors, performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment to maintain 100% manufacturing uptime.
Conducting preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance inspections and procedures.
Utilizing and developing technical troubleshooting skills to solve daily tactical operational issues.
Ability to work day/night shift and weekends to maintain minimum staffing for 24x7 operations.
Also, the work is performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment and troubleshooting skill required in resolving nonstandard problems and it may include membership in the campus Emergency Response Team.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following behavioral traits:
What we offer you:
- Work in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary, insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
The candidate must be enrolled in an AAS degree program in HVAC, Mechanical, I&C Instrumentation & Controls, Electrical Power, Life Safety Systems, Fire Science, Engineering or closely related field, over the course of the Internship.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
3 months of experience in:
- Safe usage of hand tools, power tools, and test equipment
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records.
- Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Following procedures.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....