To establish him or herself as the point of contact for managing the day-to-day services and support needs of their assigned area and seek to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction. Provide quality and timely customer service to various audiences associated with correctional facilities. Provide tablet support as necessary and ensure data integrity and proper system functionality of all related equipment.
· Primary representative between on-site facility personnel, Account Management & other personnel
- Perform basic Technical Support functions (password resets and handouts, user set up, etc…) and basic product training as needed or requested by the customer.
- Travel to neighboring facilities within an assigned region sometimes with minimal lead time as a backup.
- Manages and maintains assigned company inventories and assets (tablets, accessories, etc.)
- Distribute tablets and accessories to approved inmates
- Collect and track customer statistics and trends that may assist in determining future account behavior and opportunities.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to develop ongoing rapport with clients and consumers and obtain relevant information
- Strong data/information analysis and integration skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and information with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Flexible and enthusiastic to learn new skills and problem solve solutions
- High School education or equivalent.
- Reliable Transportation
- Have no family incarcerated in any local Correctional Facility
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & capable of learning new technology
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Relevant work experience in a technology or telecommunications industry (preferred)
· Previous Experience within correctional facility
· Experience working on or part of a client relations team
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)