As the IT Recruiter, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves being a self-starter with a passion for Recruiting, a high level of flexibility, commitment and the ability to tackle ambiguity.
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- preparing correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Impeccable communication skills both written and verbal.
- Meeting with potential clients and fostering the relationship.
- Successful business development experience in the fields of IT professional services, application development and other related project-solutions service offerings.
- Building and managing strong relationships with our clients
- Drive key account growth within North America
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets and the delivery of profitable sales growth
- Emphasis on the selling across the analytical science market
- Understanding or experience of the Spectra field
- Lab exposure to mass spec technology
- Strong understanding mass spectrometry/analytical market
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- CRM management
The ideal candidate will have:
· Sales experience
· Marketing experience
· Recruiting experience.
· Experience in any Information Technology field.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance