We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Tracks trends and developments in assigned HR areas.
- Develops and delivers timely and accurate HR scorecards, dashboards, and reports that are aligned with business requirements.
- Provides the business with meaningful HR metrics, reporting and advanced and predictive analytics. Use data to provide insights into key strategic issues related to workforce planning and management.
- Serves as HR analytics subject matter expert and supports leaders across the business in the utilization of HR dashboards and analytics to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Conducts data gathering and needs assessment on an ongoing basis to provide quantitative analysis that produces actionable insights for the business; provide timely updates to reports and scorecards in support of organizational changes.
- Provides reports and analyses in response to ad hoc requests and communicates findings to appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicates analyses and insights to leaders by summarizing conclusions, translating analytics into clear, understandable themes, and identifying analytic results that drive actionable insights.
- Partners with HRIS to create and maintain data to support HR analytics needs and to ensure integrity and consistency of reporting.
- Identifies, develops and implements future areas of reporting needs and/or reports to address business challenges.
- Communicates all analyses, insights, and conclusions to leadership by: Translating analytics into clear, understandable themes and identifying results that drive actionable insights
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Monitors system reporting and trends to recommend enhancements.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Recruitment and Analytics
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective time and resource management; maximizes productivity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thinks strategically and assists in developing plans to drive skills.
- Proactively identifies issues and recommends and executes actions.
- Establishes goals, works toward achievement, and is self-motivated.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to organize, prioritze, and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.