Full Job Description
Job Title: OSI PI Architect
Job location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: FTE/CTH/CWR
- Hands-on Experience: On PI System development & implementation (e.g. Enterprise Server 2010 - PI Asset Framework (AF) - PI High Availability – Data Archive - PI ACE - Interfaces- Modbus, OPC, RDBMS, PI to PI, HTML, Perf Mon – RT Scada - PI Universal File, Loader (UFL) - PI Manual Logger - RtWebParts – PI Analytics (including Roll ups and Event frames)- PI Process book - PI Datalink – PI Connector – Coresight – Pi Builder - PI Notifications - PI Alarmview )
- Ability to create complex AF hierarchies, implement and troubleshoot analytics based calculations including event frames and roll ups based on Business requirements.
- Designing solutions based on PI architecture, configuring PI Interfaces and testing data flow to PI Archive.
- Awareness and knowledge on Pharma industry best-practices & standards would be an advantage
Life Science/Pharma experience
- Configuring , Implementing and troubleshooting OSISOFT PI Products such as PIAF, PI Alerts & Notifications, , PI Analytics, PI Core sight, PI OPC, PI Data Link, PISDK, PIMDB (including PI security), PI Analytics , PI Data Archive , PIOLEDB Enterprise, PISMT etc
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Contribution and assessment of business requirements
- Solution design based on business requirements
- Business and operational strategy contribution specific to Utilities Industry.
- Help translate a wide variety of client needs/requirements into detailed proposals and project plans to meet project’s requirements.
Thanks & Regards
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Tel: 212 729 6543 x 416
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- PI Asset: 1 year (Preferred)
- OSI PI: 1 year (Preferred)
- OSISoft PI: 1 year (Preferred)
- PI Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- PI OPC: 1 year (Preferred)