Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures, creators, non-profits and media companies on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled support to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. Our Global Product Support team is responsible for delivering product support to Facebook & Instagram Partners.
We are seeking a Product Support Specialist to join the Global Product Support team within Media Operations. This individual will be responsible for managing the support process, quality, reporting, escalations and communication of Facebook and Instagram's Products for a range of stakeholders, many of them in Latin America. You will leverage data tools and other sources of Partner feedback to identify themes, uncover and prioritize product issues and communicate key takeaways to Product and other teams to shape Product direction. You will work cross-functionally with the teams within Facebook to improve Partner experience.
This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park under the Global Product Support team.
Develop and share deep expertise on Facebook products
- Become an expert in the support experience for Facebook Partners in Latin America and globally
- Understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Use excellent communication skills to educate Partners on our products, and provide feedback and recommendations when necessary
- Work with vendors to complete daily workflows
- Collaborate with cross-functional and Product teams to lead continuous process improvements in the interest of improving Partner experience
- Investigate escalations from internal stakeholders and lead them to resolution
- Make informed recommendations to improve Partner experience with Facebook’s products, supporting workflows, and address areas for product support optimizations
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally in order to lead Partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Monitor and analyze user reports for feedback and bug-related trends
BA or BS Degree
- Native level of Spanish or Portuguese as well as LATAM market knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in an online operations, project management or product support environment
- Communication experience and the experience working cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Experience training on products and tools
- Quality and Partner experience
Understanding of social media landscape in Latin American Markets as well as the US
- Ability to use and learn tools like SQL and Excel to drive analytics and reporting
- Experience with tech companies and product launches