We are seeking Behavioral Health Technicians to join our TEAM for PRN coverage!
The Treatment Center by The Recovery Village in Palm Beach, Florida, is the newest facility to join the network of Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse treatment centers operated by Advanced Recovery Systems. The Treatment Center by The Recovery Village is a new, state-of-the-art Residential Treatment Center for those overcoming Addictions, Substance Abuse, and co-occurring disorders. We are currently hiring Behavioral Health Techs for positions..
The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) is responsible for the observation and monitoring of patients in treatment and reporting as requested. The BHT has basic knowledge of substance abuse and/or mental health treatment, and will assist patients in a variety of activities.
- Communicate patient behavior with immediate supervisor and clinical team as appropriate.
- Address problem behaviors as needed through verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Keep clinical records secure at all times.
- Encourage patient to maintain Recovery post-discharge.
- May provide for transportation of patients.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent; higher education preferred.
- At least one year experience in behavioral health field.
- Active Driver's license with good driving record.
We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more!
The Treatment Center is part of Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.
We invite you to visit our website to learn more!