Your Passion, Your Talent, Our Experience, Our Team = Your Success!
Limited Time $3000 New Employee Bonus!
You got into massage therapy because you wanted to make a positive impact on peoples’ lives. You create a haven for personal healing, growth, and discovery. You want to open peoples’ eyes to the true healing power of a great massage. You are looking for an employer to take care of you the way you take care of your clients. As a Massage Therapist, YOU are the backbone of the industry.
If this describes you, then you may be an excellent fit to work for a brand dedicated to showing our culture instead of explaining it. We provide all the tools and clients so you can focus on doing what you love (transforming lives through massage and healing)! We focus on taking care of you! We would not be where we are without our talented Massage Therapists. Whether a guest comes in for pain relief or just needs a day to relax, we want everyone to leave our Spa feeling refreshed and revitalized.
What We Provide:
- Flexible Schedule - work the schedule that works for you! We welcome new graduates AND Therapists already working in the industry!
- Great Pay - our massage therapists average $40 to $80 per service. Our full-time massage therapists can earn over $75,000 per year. Let us show you how!
- No Non-competes - are you looking for supplemental income or like your day job? We have shifts and hours that work for your schedule.
- Full Benefits - United Health Care, Paid Vacation for all employees (PT and FT), 401K with employer match, Paid CEUs, Employee Discounts and Monthly Membership, and more!
- Work/Life Balance - paid time off, flexible schedules, positive team environment
- Career Development - we offer continuing education training (at no cost) to our team members. You will receive 12 CEU credits just for completing our new-hire training!
- Professional and Safe Work Environment - making sure you are safe AND satisfied with your work environment is our #1 priority!
- Design specific treatment plans based on client's individual needs.
- Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele by promoting member referrals and memberships.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Carry liability insurance.
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management and staff.
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Massage Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: In person