Driver /Appliance Delivery/Installation Position
If you are looking for a full time, permanent, well paying job in a clean work environment that you can excel and grow in, then read on!
I have 2 positions to fill within our organization.
1) Primarily driving our 5 ton truck to local warehouses in Kent/Auburn/Frederickson picking up freight from different supplier warehouses.
2) This position would include driving one of our trucks with a team member, Delivering and installing major appliances in homes. Primarily East King and Snohomish County. Customer service and/or previous large item home delivery experience a plus.
We are a major appliance store on Seattle's Eastside (Bellevue,Redmond,Woodinville and surrounding areas) serving our customers for over 40 years.
*Key Points to Consider
*Simple IRA with Employer Contribution
*Employee Purchase Discounts
*Opportunity to grow within our company
Training wage $18.00-$20.00 per hour for beginners
Competitive wage $20.00-$30.00 per hour for experienced
On the job training Timely pay increases Company sponsored Health care, vision, paid vacations, retirement plan
Successful candidates are hard working, punctual, respectful team players, with great attitudes. A current valid drivers license with an acceptable driving history. Please reply to this ad with your resume. Or text, call, whatever suits you.Thank you!
delivery installation installer delivering appliance appliances fridge refrigerator truck driver drivers moving storage hand truck dolly dollie furniture refrigeration laundry
Responsibilities and Duties
Delivering and installing appliances in residences. Punctual, friendly, professional. We have a track record of long employment. Join our family!
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience a plus. We train.If you possess an O7B WA electrical license you move up the pay scale accordingly.
Health Plan ( Medical , Dental, Vision )
5 paid holidays
Simple IRA contributions/employer match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Large products to residential homes: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class D WA Drivers License (regular) (Required)
Typical start time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible