- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
To have packaging lines running the highest quality product in the most effective, safest and productive manner by also ensuring compliance with the Quality Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Process (cGMP).
Load packaging lines with correct lot of sterilized product.
Load packaging lines with correct syringe film and plastic film.
Visual inspection of product running through the packaging line.
Removal of any and all syringes that would be considered rejects, as per standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure that correct syringe size/fill, syringe label, lot number and expiration date, plastic wrap, box sizes, correct component with correct lot number and expiration date, box labels and inserts are being used at all times with consistent quality checks and verifications.
- Must be able to count and organize syringes for packing in inner carton.
Preparation of inner and outer boxes.
Verify syringe counts, as required, during the completion of inner boxes.
Understand machine alarms and how to proceed.
- Responsible for aiding in meeting daily/weekly/monthly production requirements in accordance with company goals, forecasts and objectives.
- Must be able to keep line running at a minimum of 165PPM's/min.
- Works with safety in mind. Employee performs job functions safely.
- Keep area clean of excess plastic waste.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with hand tools
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- The job requires the ability to make logical decisions, often quickly.
- The ability to problem solve is essential.
- Ability to follow directions
- Team Player
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work well with others
- Strong attention to detail
Basic computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications is a plus