MSP Engineer Level T3 (Downtown Washington DC)
Employment type: full-time
MadWolf Technologies is seeking a CUSTOMER Service focused technical individual with a range of skill sets. The candidate must be able to communicate clearly over the phone and in ticket threads.
For applications to be considered, salary requirements and a cover letter must accompany resume response.
MSP Engineer Level T3: The MSP Engineer will work within our IT Support Group and will be primarily responsible for core and network level services and projects for multiple customers. Within this capacity, s/he will work to capture customer and high-level problem details and attempt to resolve issues within a reasonable time frame. The T3 position is also the top level of the escalation chain from the Help Desk Staff. The T3 MSP Engineer will work with other Sr. IT Engineers, Support Manager and other IT Support personnel to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Under the leadership of our IT PMO, they will also be assigned IT Project work (Cloud migrations by way of example) and be expected to perform with limited input. Work location will be from home with occasional work from our office HQ or customers sites. Supervisor will be MadWolf IT Team Lead.
Skills, Duties and Traits:
- Excellent People Skills
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels of technical knowledge, including negotiating critical client resolutions
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Cloud Application and Infrastructure experience
- Deep networking, switch and firewall experience
- Mobile device configuration and debugging skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is self-starting, motivated and committed
- Understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships
- Ability to set and meet expectations
- Passionate about client satisfaction and has pride in flawless execution
- Minimum of five-years of comparable experience supporting Networks, Windows operating systems, standard business productivity suite applications, cloud technologies in standalone Windows and Windows Active Directory environments
- Knowledge of standard networking protocols required
- Strong interest in making a difference through the customers we serve.
- Experience with internet protocols.
- Prior helpdesk experience is highly recommended.
- Microsoft Certification preferred.
- CISCO certification a plus.
- Hands on experience with Office 365 user and service administration
- BCBS PPO Medical, Dental, Vision Benefit Plans
- 401 (k)
- Vested Profit Sharing Plan
- Disability Insurance
- 15 PTO days
- 10 Holidays
About MadWolf Technologies:
MadWolf Technologies (www.madwolf.com), a twenty-year+ old IT services firm, delivers enterprise-quality professional and managed IT services to the SMB and NGO sectors. MadWolf’s vision is that all businesses will be migrating to an outsourced IT model for increased efficiency, improved transparency, and significant reduction in costs.
MadWolf started as a development/support company in 1996 and today maintains a sophisticated MSP infrastructure that is capable of delivering complex, multi-platform custom support engagements to a diverse set of medium-sized enterprises. MadWolf has also evolved into one of the leading and innovative MSP shops in the Mid-Atlantic region
Please send resume, salary requirements and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $82,882.00 - $93,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear masks, systems delivery is handled curbside, all travel while state of emergency exists in DC is by private vehicle, with expenses remembursed.
- Computer Networking: 3 years (Required)
- Cisco: 1 year (Required)
- MSP: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Certification (Required)
- CCNA (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place