Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors, customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the difference!
We are looking for a service focused individual to join our front desk team at one of our
luxury apartment communities in Washington, DC. This is a part-time role, the work schedule is every Thursday/Friday and every other Saturday and Sunday 5:00 pm - 1:00 am.
What you will be doing includes:
What you will need to succeed includes:
- Delivering outstanding customer service to residents and visitors.
- Handling resident package responsibilities and amenity reservations.
- Monitoring visitors to the building and completing routine property checks.
- Assisting with resident relations, events and property management tasks.
- Working with other staff members to create a positive environment for staff, residents and visitors.
- Prior customer service experience in a related service industry.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 20+ lbs for package handling.
The benefits you will receive working at Paradigm (upon eligibility):
- Free on-site parking during work hours.
- 401(k) plan with a generous vesting schedule.
- Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
- Recognition awards, employee referral bonuses and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
Candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.