- Maintain balanced till and cash paperwork
- Be able to perform basic till functions
- Be able to perform voids, refunds, no sales without supervision
- Be able to assist in the above tasks in a timely friendly manner
- Be able to handle proper vending techniques for change
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be able to assertively handle irate customers in accordance with store policies and procedures
- Maintains a daily communication with all Supervisors
- Can effectively follow all store policies and memos issued by senior management
- Ensures compliance to store and federal policies regarding the Responsible Vendor Program in sales of tobacco.
- Attend any and all mandatory staff meetings
- Can ensure the store is customer ready at all times
- Is responsible for the proper opening and closing of the store in a timely manner
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Must be proficient with computers and have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Cashier: 2 years (Required)