Schaerer USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Schaerer AG in Switzerland, is the largest provider of cool automated espresso and coffee machines in North America. We’re taking over America one cup of coffee (or espresso) at a time, experiencing tremendous growth along the way! Do you have a customer service centric vision? An uncompromising dedication to excellence? Do you want to work in a respectful environment? Do you love all that is drinkable, hot and cold? Tea drinkers are encouraged to give us a try as well! This high profile role plays a critical part in our sales process, ensuring customer satisfaction through accurate technical service before and after the sales of our machines. Ultimately, the ideal candidate can overcome hurdles in the sales process by conveying solid technical product and business knowledge to key decision makers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Have a superb knack of explaining the technical to the non-technical.
2. Provide technical support for customers to support pre- and post-sales processes.
3. Provide Product Managementwith customer feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
4. Partner with sales department to win new business and increase sales.
5. Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades and/or features to meet their requirements.
6. Identify solutions to reduce after-sale support costs.
7. Address all product-related queries in a timely manner.
The next step in the process for the Technical Key Account Manager Trainee is to complete a Culture Index Survey. Please use the link for Technical Key Account Manager. In addition to reviewing applicant’s qualifications and experience, the Culture Index Survey helps us better understand overall “fit” and how individuals prefer to be managed, motivated and communicated with. Please copy and open the following link into your browser and press enter.
1. Proven track record as a Technical Key Account Manager, Sales Engineer or 2+ years relevant experience in the Food and Beverage Equipment industry, coffee and/or hot dispensed beverage experience preferred
2. Strong familiarity with our products (training provided)
3. An ability to grasp customers’ needs and identify and suggest solutions.
4. Be goal driven, but not lose track of the customer service aspect of this role
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field; can be substituted by experience for highly qualified individuals
7. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
1. Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and computer.
2. Occasionally lifting of up to 50pounds.
1. Working in vendor and field facilities including convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, restaurants and hotels.
2. Office environment.
3. Ability to travel up to 50% of time with some international travel.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Schaerer USA provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.