We are hiring Software Engineers with an *Active Top Secret Clearance* to work on an exciting mission in an agile team environment. We design, develop, document, test, and debugs software that contain logical and mathematical solutions to solve our mission's problems. If you enjoy developing in a Microsoft envirionment for a mission critical project then we want to talk to you!!
As an Engineer on this team you will:
Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities; Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems ; Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter programmed in business/mission applications and information gathered from system users to review and analyze software; Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls; Ensures software standards are met; Candidate will be responsible for working with the Software Lead and other Software Engineers, Systems Engineers and Project Leads to troubleshoot, design and develop solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience developing applications using an Object Oriented programming language (i.e., C#, C++, Java)
- Experience in SW development and SW development lifecycle
- Prior to starting Candidate must have an Information Assurance Certification. One of the following are the certifications accepted by the program’s customer:
o Comp TIA Security+
o Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
o Certified information Systems Professional (CISSP )
- Experience/familiar with Microsoft .NET, C#, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Microsoft's application lifecycle management (ALM) solution), SQL Server including Database Scripting and Architecture.
- Experience/familiar with Restful web services, Cesium, test automation software using Microsoft Coded UI, NuGet, Windows PowerShell Scripting, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Amazon Cloud Development
**Must have active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and be willing to submit to a Counterintelligence (CI) poly**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.