Our mission here at Safety Solutions, LLC is our family ensuring the Safety of your family by providing exceptional Solutions. Safety Solutions is looking to expand its team of Field Technicians. Since 2007, Safety Solutions has been a premier provider of oilfield safety services and supplies. Our technicians work on a 21/7 schedule and applicants must be willing to work oilfield hours . We offer Health, Life, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as 401k.
The process of this application requires you to do 2 steps. After reviewing all your answers and confirming that they are correct, you must go back to your profile and finish the My Profile . In order to do this you have to stay on the job application website DO NOT exit out, you will need to look on the left hand side and click on Log In. It will then give you directions on how to get back to your profile. Once you are logged in please be sure to fill in Employment history, Education, and any certifications/licenses that you fill will help with the job applying for. Please check your email for a status on your application.
Provide customer services, cleaning and decontamination, portable gas detection monitor calibration, and
“Field Level” maintenance and technical repair services. Specific duties will include:
- The employee will be required to be able to operate forklift and man lift equipment.
- Clean, inspect and deliver company vehicles, trailers and equipment.
- Perform pre-trip vehicle and equipment inspections.
- Deliver various products to customers such as; light plants and berms.
- Rig Up and Rig Down/stands
- Assist with ground restraints, man lift restraints.
- Troubleshooting of equipment malfunctions.
- Provide equipment calibrations.
- Deliver and rig up berms for containment; and rig down and return berms to Safety Solutions.
- Inspect/service/deliver white shower trailers to sites; and rig down/inspect/service and return white
shower trailers to Safety Solutions.
- Inspect/service/deliver cooling trailers to sites; and rig down/inspect/service and return cooling
trailers to Safety Solutions.
- Complete water transfers.
- Rig down and wash restraints; restock restraint trailer.
- Wash and patch berms.
- Complete the following Ride Alongs:
o H2S Basic Rig Ups
o H2S High Risk Rig Ups
o Basic Rig Inspections
o Workover/Frac Rig Up, and Rig Down
o H2S Basic Rig Down
o H2S High Risk Rig Down
- Observe the following jobs:
o Hotwork jobs
o Confined space
o Atmospheric monitoring
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent or 2 or more years field level experience
in the petrochemical or oil refinery related industry.
- Above average mechanical aptitude.
- Valid driver's license from state of residence and valid proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must possess good driving record with no more than 3 violations in 3 years, no DWI’s within 5 years and be insurable for Safety Solutions vehicle insurance while driving
- Must be able to travel to customer sites.
- Undergo training for and participate in inspection and installation of fire systems, gas systems, and
breathing air systems.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to correctly wear all forms of breathing apparatuses, including facial masks
requiring air tight seals.
- Be trained in Respiratory Protection and fully certified to wear respiratory breathing equipment.
- Able to rig-up and use a wide range of safety and rescue equipment including but not limited to
winches, tripods, retractable lifelines, harnesses, and lanyards.
- Able to provide “Field Level Maintenance” on Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA),
supplied air respirators, escape pack respirators, and other respiratory equipment.
- Operate compressed breathing air systems, high-pressure air manifolds, regulators and airlines.
- Operate electronic safety and communications systems including portable gas monitors, hand-held
radios, confined space systems, and other related equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The
employee is frequently exposed to extreme outdoor weather conditions. The job activities will require the
employee to work in a shop/warehouse environment and/or at customer job site locations 90 to 100 percent
of the time. On an as needed basis, the employee may be assigned to support field services on a drilling rig.
The employee is required to be able to drive and maintain a clear driving record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to lift/carry 140 lbs. frequently
floor to knuckle and floor to shoulder and climb stairs frequently carrying 40 lbs. The employee is required
to stand, walk, stoop, or kneel to perform the essential job functions.
Flexibility in work schedule is also required for possible overtime, work on holidays, weekends and
extended hours with minimal notice and as required by operational need.
This position is subject to a mandatory drug test, criminal background check, Fit for Duty Testing, Annual
Driving record review and potentially education/certification verification as part of the application process. At
the time of interview, internal and external applicants will be required to sign a release authorizing
the company to conduct criminal background check and/or education verification.
Safety Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation,
or any other class protected by federal or state law. EOE/M/F/D/V