Concierge – Bring your strong people skills to Jefferson’s Ferry!
Why work at Jefferson’s Ferry?
- We offer work/life balance
- Fast-paced environment--Your job will be exciting with never a dull moment
- Elegant, upbeat surroundings
- Opportunities to learn and for career growth
- Chance to interact with residents, guests and employees in a caring environment
- People truly enjoy working here!
Our Concierge requirements include:
- Good communication, multitasking and telephone skills
- Ability to interface in a professional manner with all levels
- Ability to provide administrative support to the Vice President
- Knowledge of local area to coordinate medical/personal transportation and provide shopping & dining information
- Effective organization and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Solid PC skills including MS Office and internet search
- Supervisory experience or experience in customer service or front desk position preferred
JEFFERSON’S FERRY IS THE 2018 BEST OF LONG ISLAND WINNER OF
- *Best Retirement Community
- *Best Assisted Living (Health & Wellness)
Jefferson’s Ferry is a Life Plan Community and a unique concept. It provides Independent Living and a comprehensive retirement living option for adults over the age of 62 by offering an Active Adult Community, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Care and Memory Care, all centrally located on one campus. Talk to us! Forward your resume with Concierge in the subject line to: jfhr@ jeffersonsferry.org or by fax 631-675-5597.
Jefferson’s Ferry – We take the best care of our employees, as well!
An EOE m/f/d/v
Job Type: Full-time