Lincoln Technical Institute - Grand Prairie, TX is looking for a well-organized, energetic person to join our Education team as an Education Coordinator. The Education Coordinator reports to the Director of Education, and assists the Education Department staff on projects, events, reports, record keeping and student administration.
The Education Coordinator will maintain oversight on course and student attendance documentation, academic materials, maintain records on student population, and follow up with students with failed or incomplete courses. Additionally, also assists in maintaining electronic records via the Campus Management system and generates course completion certificates and program diplomas.
Additional duties include:
- Where applicable, assist the Registrar in maintaining student records.
- Administer student entrance and scholarship testing as needed.
- Maintain instructor training and qualification files.
- Support and maintain timely processing of Student Status Change forms.
Experience and Skills
We look for you to have:Required:
- Ability to produce routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and managers of the organization.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED /
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in a career college environment
Position pays $15.50 per hour
A glimpse of who we are…
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume for consideration.
Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.