Full-time and part-time driver positions , responsible for delivering auto parts and supplies to customers in a timely manner, maintaining a professional relationship and service level ; checking invoices to ensure correct parts delivery; account for cash on COD deliveries; adhere to all safety driving rules and assist with the cleanliness and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Ability to provided and maintain good relations with customers
- Capable of performing basic math computations
- Must be able to manually handle (lift, pull, push) parts that weigh up to 60 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record (MVR) that meets company requirements.
- Interest in working in a team-oriented work environment
Interested applicants may also apply in-person at:
Norwood Auto Parts
199 Ocean Ave
Lakewood NJ 08701
We are a supplier of automotive parts and accessories with a history in the automotive aftermarket industry dating back to 1958. Our company is comprised of full service warehouses, pick-up warehouse and retail stores that distribute parts within a fifteen state geographical reach from Midwest through the Northeast and down to the Mid-Atlantic states.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.hahnauto.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Light Truck & Delivery Drivers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location