Director of Sales
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
At CLMBR, we create innovative technology to enhance and support the natural way the human body was made to move. With an unparalleled amount of care, focus and artistry, we’ve created a world-class machine (CLMBR) positioned to revolutionize the climbing modality and cardio exercise. The CLMBR has been clinically proven to burn the same calories in roughly half the amount of time as other cardio options by activating over 95% of the muscles in the body. This creates an efficient full-body workout with zero damaging joint impact. At CLMBR we believe people are constrained from reaching their peak health and full fitness potential by time, money, and physical limitations. The CLMBR overcomes these barriers with its sleek and user-focused design which promises to respect the athlete's schedule, body and wallet while fitting perfectly in any gym enhancing existing workouts or creating a new league of their own.
A meticulous and thoughtfully designed machine backed by a team that obsesses over efficacy, efficiency, and safety, we will quickly become a household name in 2020. Join us!
The Vision of the Role:
Seeking a result-oriented self-starter with connections and roots in the health & fitness space. This sales professional must have a documented track record of results, successfully selling within a B2B model, targeting the following: fitness equipment dealers, big-box gyms and all other verticals in between (universities, apartments, hotels, corporations, etc.). Candidate must have a unique ability to drive sales and to contribute, strategically, with your insights and observations, to help inform our go-to-market strategy.
· First and foremost, manage and optimize your assigned territory and be accountable for results.
· Leverage deep rooted knowledge and contacts in the health & fitness space to accelerate the sales cycle
· Closely coordinate with marketing to articulate, conceptualize and ultimately materialize marketing materials to educate and inspire targeted customers
· Participate in industry events/organizations as a thought leader and promote products/business solutions at conferences, forums and seminars.
· Ensure customers are attended to appropriately & efficiently
· Bring your ideas. Bring your passion. You must have a strategic vision with an ability to actualize results.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience operating, navigating and executing sales in a B2B environment, targeting a combination of the following: fitness equipment dealers, big box gyms and all other verticals in between (universities, apartments, hotels, corporations, etc.).
· Must be entrepreneurial minded with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
· Must be collaborative and team-minded.
· Must be willing to travel extensively. Must be comfortable with a road warrior lifestyle.
· Job Location- Ideally, Denver, Colorado, but would be flexible for the right person.
Job Type: Full-time