Water Way Solutions, LLC is currently looking for local individuals to join our water transfer team. Although experience is preferred, we are willing to train motivated people. Must be a team player and be dependable. Must have a valid driver’s license, must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Plus 3 years clean MVR, also able to travel when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles, maintains and monitors all equipment required to perform job task.
- Connects pipelines between pumps and storage containers.
- Operates power driven pumps for the transfer of liquids.
- Transfer materials to and from storage tanks.
- Observes flow meters and monitors tank fluid levels.
- Performs maintenance and maintenance recordkeeping as required.
- Inventories quantities from storage tanks.
- Records quantities of fluid transferred.
- Punctuality and ability to stay focused on job task.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers as well as supervisors.
- Ability to work in remote locations for two weeks at a time or longer.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our facilities.
- Great starting pay & overtime
- Rotational Schedule, 2-3 weeks on/1 week off
- Salary: $16.00 to $24.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $24.00 per hour