Company Reliant Technologies, Inc.
Location Huntsville Alabama United States
Reliant Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) to support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) on Redstone Arsenal. The SE will directly support the Lead System Engineer and will work as part of a Systems Engineering Integrated Product Team (IPT) supporting development and delivery activities. The SE will provide technical assistance and support in requirements development, analysis and verification as well as support for design parameters for several SE IPTs. The SE will provide support and coordination of Prime Contractor/Government activities required to develop and deliver a desired capability in accordance with Systems Engineering Lifecycle best practices.
- System and sub-system requirements derivation and management.
- Interfacing with other Prime Contractor/Government organizations and working groups.
- Assist the SE IPT in producing high-quality requirements specifications to include top-to-bottom traceability tasks.
- Assist the SE IPT in maintaining the Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) requirements database.
- Assist and support the required working groups and teams.
- Engineering support through design maturation, to include system requirements verification.
- System architecture synthesis with requirements and design.
- This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U. S. Government requires US Citizenship.
- Candidate should currently reside in Huntsville, Alabama area or be willing to relocate at own expense.
- DOORS Database proficiency
- Specifications development experience
- Requirement analysis experience
- Verification planning and execution (review / approval of verification artifacts) experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or math; 5 to 10 years’ experience, preferably in missiles systems engineering.
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines preferred: avionics, guidance & navigation, divert & attitude control systems
- As required to support oversight, meetings, reviews, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- DOORS: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Required)
- Security Clearance or Eligible (Required)