About This Role:
The Assistant Director, Administrative & Managerial will work with the Director on projects of the Office of Assessment, all of which have an overriding goal of the improvement of student learning at Kansas State University. Administer surveys, prepare reports and help develop and train on assessment technologies; annual assessment facilitators training; and programmatic development of assessment processes as requested for approval from director and disseminate to other departments. Assist in the supervision of student and graduate students. Manage the oversight of the website, blog, and social media presence. Support research on assessment of students. Participate in weekly assessment committee meetings.
Why Join Us:
Assessment guides actions for improving student learning. We serve the K-State community by supporting assessment activities, coordinating university assessments, and fostering a culture of improvement.
This position is benefits eligible: health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, tuition assistance program, paid time off- vacation, sick and holidays.
To learn more visit: http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/benefits/
We Support Diversity and Inclusion:
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks individuals whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's dedication to the Principles of Community.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and three to five years of relevant experience.
- Doctorate in a relevant field.
- Strong knowledge and skills of research methods, statistical procedures, data analysis and reporting, and statistical and reporting software (SPSS, EXCEL, R, PowerBI).
- Ability to apply yourself to multiple tasks simultaneously within a team-oriented approach.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals and groups.
- The ability to organize and manage large scale on-going survey projects.
- Strong writing skills.
- Conceptual abilities and project management skills.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
Please submit the following documents:
Three professional references
Screening of Applications Begins:
Immediately and continues until August 10, 2018
Salary Range/ Pay Rate:
$42,090.00 - $65,230.00
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.