- As the Service Manager, you will coordinate with other management and field members to assist with client requests for repair and maintenance of irrigation and drainage systems. Periodically checking the work progress of each maintenance employee, assisting and providing direction and training as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work as part of a team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Always represent the company well, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Train and assist maintenance employees irrigation methods, material handling and loading, equipment inspection and operation, trouble shooting; and task repair.
- Advise and assist technical design and estimates for irrigation and drainage projects.
- Obtain necessary irrigation permits.
- Coordinate opening of utility line-locate tickets.
- Assist in daily crew scheduling and dispatch.
- Attend training and safety meetings and apply the subject matter to day to day operations.
- Coordinate material purchasing and delivery.
- Manage and control inventory.
- Maintain fleet maintenance and repair.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 10 plus years of extensive experience in troubleshooting and repair of irrigation systems.
- Some years of industry / management operations, a plus.
LICENSE(S) and/or CERTIFICATION(S):
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Valid Texas Irrigator's License issued by the Texas Commission Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
Job Type: Full-time
- irrigation repair: 10 years (Required)
- industry management: 1 year (Preferred)