Providence-based, award winning Architectural firm, n|e|m|d architects, inc. is seeking a full time, self-motivated and highly organized architectural professional to join our Providence office.
- Active participation in all phases of project development.
- Project assignments involve –
- Programming / Schematic Design
- Design Development / Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Production of digital models / renderings * Preparation of presentations and project documentation.
- Preparation of existing conditions drawings.
- Preparation of Construction Documents, including details and specifications.
- Investigation of building materials & systems.
- Review of Shop Drawings and Submittals
- Assistance with Project Management responsibilities.
- Interaction with Project Team, including Clients and Consultants.
- Occasional travel to project sites throughout RI, CT, & MA (particularly Boston).
- Professional Architectural degree required.
- 3-5 yrs. professional experience required, particularly with construction documents.
- Understanding of commercial building systems and construction methods.
- Familiarity with codes and regulations.
- Highly effective communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner within a team context.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skill sets.
- MUST be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Adobe, Bluebeam, and virtual reality products a plus.
* n|e|m|d architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Located in Providence, Rhode Island, with a satellite office in Boston, our firm offers a stellar view of the Providence skyline and the opportunity to work with a highly skilled, passionate team of designers and architects. n|e|m|d is a growing firm with a dedication to healthcare architecture, as well as a variety of other exciting commercial projects. We work hard to offer our clients the best possible design solutions while keeping their priorities front and center. Our office culture provides a relaxed, professional atmosphere with plenty of mentoring, as well as independence and growth opportunities. Come join our team and experience the possibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Architecture: 3 years (Required)
- Do you have a portfolio to include with your resume?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Company's Facebook page: