Full-time | Part-timeEstimated: $36,000 - $50,000 a year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Shift Management
- Restaurant Management
Full Job Description
- McDonald's Romad Company is seeking a self motivated team-player, who is enthusiastic and can multi-task with the ability and desire to learn and grow in a fast paced, high energy work environment.
- Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers.Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
- As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for: - Food Safety- Internal Communication- Inventory Management- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness- Managing Crew- Quality Food Production- Exceptional Customer Service- Safety and Security- Scheduling- Training
- Some managers also lead departments. These managers' responsibilities may include managing assigned systems, like Training, Food Safety, and Inventory Management, setting goals, delegating tasks to their teams, following up, and reporting back to their team and other managers.
- Full and Part-time positions available.
- Salary -* Commensurate with experience *.
- Benefits -Training and Development programs, Paid Holidays ,Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Free Meals, Tuition Assistance, Competitive Pay, Salary Review, Advancement Opportunities.
- This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
- McDonald's is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)