IT Asset Analyst contract in Purchase, NY. Must be able to legally work in the US on a W2.
Responsible for the procurement, management and reporting of software and hardware. You should have corporate and/or IT procurement experience, knowledge of software licensing, hardware maintenance, and an understanding of corporate IT.
- Procurement of all software, hardware and services
- Contract review for IT procurement of software, hardware and services, before submission to corporate procurement.
- Coordinate with corporate procurement department
- Manage software licenses and SAM review process, responsible for outlining license risk
- Manage software and hardware vendors, especially primary VAR’s
- Maintain a full software and application inventory, update weekly as required
- Maintain asset management system within ITSM tool, including regular discovery with SCCM
- Monthly reporting and metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting and/or Information Systems
- 3-5 years of experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables and formulas)
- IT Asset management
- IT Procurement experience
- Knowledge of information systems or technology
- SAP GL and/or Novatus knowledge is a plus
- SCCM knowledge is a plus