Work with user experience designers and application developers to deliver high quality business applications to our clients. This role will contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle, including design, development, testing, implementation and ongoing production support.
Ideal candidates have experience working with complex systems. They must be able to handle multiple overlapping projects and have strong follow-up skills. They must be able to build and maintain strong and healthy working relationships as they work closely within their own team and business partners. They must be self-motivated, organized, have excellent problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of solid, hands-on web application development experience in a professional environment
- Working experience with front-end UI development technologies such as AngularJS 1.6 or newer, Grunt and/or Gulp, NodeJS/npm, Sass, Yeoman, Zurb Foundation
- Strong understanding of json schema
- Strong understanding of secure HTTP framework
- Strong teamwork and problem solving skills
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiarity with front-end testing tools and standards.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Desire for continuous learning
- Familiarity with Service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Familiarity with Spring MVC, Java Messaging Service (JMS) and the Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Working experience with source management and build tools such as Subversion, Maven, and Git
- Working experience with back-end development technologies and tools such as Java containers (Tomcat), continuous integration tools (Jenkins or equivalent), and quality management platforms (SonarQube or equivalent)
What we can offer:
- 100% premium-paid medical insurance for employee-only-coverage
- 25% premium assistance for dependent medical insurance
- 100% premium-paid dental insurance for employee-only-coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 15 days per year for 0 to 5 years of service, 20 days per year after 5 years of service
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Educational assistance, some certifications and professional memberships paid
- Premium Only Section 125 Plan for dependent insurance
- Employee life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability, and long-term care insurance provided
- Group vision coverage and supplemental life insurance available to employees and dependents
- A healthy change of pace from your average “cube farm.” Our staff is our company's pride, and we do our best to provide a rewarding and creative environment. Our spacious, clean, casual, modern offices are centrally located in Omaha, Nebraska, employees from around the area have an easy commute.We look forward to hearing from you!
- A focus on you as an employee of our company and an expert in your field! Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. Unidev is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time