A Flight Club Cashier is responsible for providing excellent customer service to the diverse mix of customers that enter the store daily. From tourists on vacation to experienced sneaker shoppers, our Cashiers are on the lasting impression our customers take with them. Cashiers must efficiently and accurately complete sales an service transactions while displaying high standards of professionalism.
- Extend friendly service to customers by acknowledging and responding to all inquiries
- Efficiently and accurately handle all sales transactions at the cash wraps
- Handle any and all customer issues that may arise at the cash wrap in a professional and respectful manner
- Consistently seek new sneaker fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Monitor and maintain the cash wrap area ensuring that everything is neat and in its proper place
- Responsible for opening and closing register procedures
About Flight Club:
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with the necessary departments for seamless operation
- Must have at least two years of experience as a cashier
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends in athletic footwear
- Cash Handling a plus
- Computer literate - FileMaker knowledge a plus
- All applicants under 16 must have an employment certificate.
- Capable of working on their feet for extended periods of time
- Top-notch organizational skills
Flight Club was established in 2005 in an effort to make the rarest and most coveted sneakers in the world available to you. Whether it's a release from decades ago or a sample that was produced in limited quantities, the goal at Flight Club remains an ongoing effort to open the marketplace and put the items you desire most within your immediate reach. With an international consignment network, Flight Club has steadily expanded from its eBay and roots into an omni-channel retailer with an ever-growing inventory of hard-to-find sneakers in brand new and unworn condition. For nearly a decade, the Flight Club brand has been the leading source for acquiring rare and cherished sneakers, and the most trusted outlet for independent sellers to unload their prized possessions to an international audience. This reputation has led to worldwide visibility among sneaker enthusiasts and an authoritative presence in fashion with its own limited Flight Club apparel collections.