Basic Program Overview:
The successful candidate for this position will formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) in concert with PM, DCGS-A fielding activities worldwide including hostile fire zones. The successful candidate will also provide related Training Support and Over-The-Shoulder training, as well as perform other duties as assigned.
Develops and presents various types of training (NET, Delta, refresher, over-the-shoulder).
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Functions as Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Training Subject Matter Expert, training material developer and trainer.
- May travel up to 45% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in related field and 5 years of relavent experience is required. NLT 10 years w/o bachelor's degree
Other Skills Preferred:
- Must have intelligence experience and the ability to provide training to ntelligence analysts that will improve their ability to collect, produce or disseminate intelligence data.
- Must be able of determining training requirements for specific job functions, and develop training programs and training materials necessary for effecting the actual training.
- Must be capable of conducting research necessary to develop and revise training courses, curriculum and training programs.
- Must be able to develop all course material, such as course manuals, training aids, student texts and handouts.
- Skills experience must include providing classroom and on-the-job instruction and computer based/aided training.
- Must have advanced specialized training in areas specific to their professional experience.
- Must be deployable/be able to travel.
- Must have a minimum of a Top Secret security clearance to start with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security Clearance with SCI access.
Must be Subject Matter Experts in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application
- Required to draw upon practical knowledge to develop Techniques, Tactics & Procedures, mentor soldiers in the practical application and system employment of C4ISR systems and evaluate training developed by the government and other contractors to assess whether or not the training materials meet the Army’s requirements.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related (training, sales and/or technical) experience. mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
10 years w/o bachelor's degree
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 08-10 years w/High School Diploma
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree