Bassett Medical Center in Cooperstown, NY is looking for an Administrative Nursing Supervisor to join their team today!
The Administrative Supervisor provides consistent on-site administrative coverage for the hospital and is responsible for coordinating the operations of the hospital on his/her assigned shift.
- Coordinating patient placement consistent with care needs and resources, staffing reallocations and patient flow, accepting all patients meeting our capacity criteria
- Assists with direct and indirect care as needed
- Functions as a consultant and educator for all inpatient staff including Nursing, ED, Bed Management, Laboratory, Radiology and Pharmacy
- Supervises the shift Staffing Assistant, providing direction as needed
- Functions as the on-site administrator, addressing patient and staff complaints, media inquiries and emergency preparedness
- BSN degree or completion within one year from date of hire
- 5+ years of progressive experience in nursing beginning at the staff nurse level with the assumption of positions of increasing responsibility
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- RN License Certification
- Demonstrates competency in required basic care skills
- Ability to precept and mentor other staff members
- Lifting, wheeling, transporting, or positioning patients
- Position requires walking
- The highest exposure to materials that pose health hazards
Indeed Hire and Bassett Medical Center are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.03 to $52.75 /hour
- progressive nursing: 5 years (Required)
- BLS (Required)
- ACLS (Required)
- RN (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
- Cooperstown, NY: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)