Delaware Nation Industries (DNI) is currently looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team in an effort to support DNI and our mission partners in Talent Acquisition and Business Development.
We are NOT a staffing agency, our Recruiting Department works directly with our internal Project Managers and Team Leads through the hiring process to make the best hiring decision. The Recruiting team supports DNI’s overall mission by incorporating our CORE values and staffing IT professionals for our government contracts while striving for retention and ensuring vacancies are filled with a sense of urgency.
- Source, screen, interview, and hire top talent using our ATS system, job boards, and social media to locate the best candidates.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers/leads to understand what is important to them when looking for the best candidate for an open position they may have.
- Meet with Leads frequently when new job requisitions come out to review technical requirements and ask questions to fully understand the need of that role.
- Listen to applicants to learn their job requirements/needs and what is most important to them and their families during their job search to ensure the best fit for the candidate, the company, and the customer.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Advise candidates on recommendations for their resumes to accurately reflect their talent and meet client needs/requirements.
- Enter new candidates into CBIZ (Applicant tracking system); note conversations, schedule interviews, track placements, and develop reports for recruiting metrics.
- Follow up with candidates during the Onboarding process to ensure a quality experience and during the first few months from time of hire to maintain relationships.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and cultivating a referral base
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience; preferably in the IT field
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Recruiting: 1 year (Required)