Founded in 2002, Outskirts Press is an exciting combination of Internet Technology and full-service self-publishing/book marketing services. We are the only self-publishing company to appear on the list of top 5,000 fastest growing businesses in America for four years in a row, according to Inc. Magazine. When you join Outskirts Press, you join one of the premiere, technologically-advanced online self-publishing companies in the industry today, with the flexibility of working anywhere in the world.
Independent Contractor Role:
We have an immediate need for sales professionals who are self-driven and love to achieve! This is an entrepreneurial position. Candidates with past sales experience, telemarketing experience, independent contractor experience and work-from-home experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity. Contractors must be organized, productive, efficient and disciplined sales professionals.
- Convert leads into paying clients via phone, online chat and email sales efforts.
- Support and sell clients on additional services to help them improve their publication.
- Increase your commissions by proactively seeking new leads through independent, self-motivated tactics like social media participation, client referrals, cold calls, or other flexible opportunities.
TELECOMMUTE · United States
# of Contractors Needed:
Monthly Pay Range:
Sliding-scale, commission-based with task-based pay, plus hourly, high performers earn up to $6K/month
- Strong, proactive relationship-based sales experience
- Strong customer service skills are required
- Strong, proactive customer-service and sales skills via telephone and email
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient computer and problem-solving skills
- Quiet and professional home-based office environment
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Excellent time management and self-discipline
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn
- Previous sales experience is required
- Publishing and/or book marketing experience a definite plus
- Fluency in English (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus, not required
Email your cover letter and resume to hr [@] outskirtspress.com