This position is responsible for testing fabric & garment to ensure product meets established standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Test 100% of all new fabrics for Shrinkage & skew
- Separate rolls per actual wash assign to production
- Working closely with fabric department to get fabric for shrinkage test
- Mark shrinkage square on specimen & sew the edges of the fabric
- Clearly mark the fabric information on each specimen
- Send out prepared fabric swatches to assigned laundry
- Follow up with the laundries for wash process
- Correctly measure and calculating shrinkage/skew & input data on to sheet
- Verify the variance between the results and address relevant department
- Send out shrinkage results via emails to internal departments
- Assist QA team as needed
- Assist in Pulling fabric
- Prepare garments for testing process
- Clean and maintain fabric/garment test area .
- 1 year minimum warehouse experience
- Can lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stands & work long hours
- Basic computer skills, emails, excel and word
- Mathematics knowledge
- Experience working with knit and woven fabrics a plus
- Full circle or other company program experience a plus
- Sense of urgency
- Multi task
Diversity Vision Statement
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination based on their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.