At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just another number. To us, they’re family. They’re smart, talented, compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We’re certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That’s why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
To observe the arrhythmia computer and notify the appropriate personnel of rhythm changes. To maintain a record of the patient’s cardiac rhythm. To transcribe medical plan of care, maintain work environment and communicate nursing care needs in a timely and accurate manner.
Formal Education / Training:
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Completion of an approved basic arrhythmia program.
3. BLS within 90 days of hire.
4. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) initial certification within one year of employment; certification required bi-annually.
Critical Care Patient Care Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training:
Network Computer System; GE Telemetry Units and Arrhythmia Computer; Fax; Copier; Multi-line Phone; Pneumatic Tube System; MediTech OE System.
Ten Bed Critical Care Unit with thirty-two telemetry units.
1. Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
2. Able to sit up to twelve hours.
3. Able to observe CRT screen for up to twelve hours.
1. Interpret cardiac rhythms/maintain telemetry records
2. Notify appropriate person of rhythm changes.
3 Initiate and organize patient’s medical record.
4 Process physician’s order.
5 Documents accurately and timely.
6 Organize and maintain work area/ plan for discharge and post-discharge needs.
7. Notify appropriate departments of equipment failure.
8 Receive and direct incoming and outgoing information in a professional, courteous manner.
9. Collaborates with appropriate health care team members to assist the coordination and delivery of patient care in a timely manner/ assists in planning for discharge and post discharge needs
10 Maintains healing and therapeutic environment for the patient and family.
11. Maintains position specific qualifications/attends mandatory in-services.
12 Facilitate staff development and assists in orientation of new employees.