Vendor Collections Management Charity Analyst Work From Home(Job Number: 08949-154676)
United States-Texas-San Antonio-Shared Services - San Antonio
Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Vendor Collections Management Charity Analyst
Job Summary – The Vendor Collections Management Charity Analyst is responsible for processing
Charity applications according to the Charity policy.
Supervisor – VCM Manager
Supervises – not applicable
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Process Charity applications including reviewing the submitted documentation, requesting
additional information when the initial documentation is not sufficient, determining whether the
patient/guarantor qualifies for charity and processing the account through the Artiva Charity tool.
- Assist patients with the Charity application process.
- Handle patient calls regarding pending Charity applications.
- Works Artiva Charity Pool, as assigned
- Works OnBase Charity CWF and Charity ESC queues
- Maintain state required documentation of Charity write-off’s (if applicable) schedules for use
in year-end reporting to the State.
- Assist when needed with the Vendor Collection Analyst processes.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. This
includes utilizing proper punctuation, correct spelling and the ability to
- Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer
relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external
- PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
- Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational
policies, procedures and systems
- Basic skills - demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately
in short timeframes, have ability to work quickly and accurately in a
fast-paced environment while managing multiple demands, ability to work both independently
and collaboratively as a team player, adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability
and attention to detail and able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and
reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
High school diploma or GED required.
One year of related experience required.