Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Health Physicist opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Position Title: Health Physicist
FT/PT – Hours: Full Time 40 hours/week
Work Location: 700 Area / 825 Jadwin - or as otherwise directed by the CLR Supervisor
A day in the life of a Program Health Physicist may involve:
· Supporting the implementation of 10 CFR 835.
· Providing technical support, procedure and technical basis document development, and implementation oversight of one or more program functional areas (ALARA, contamination control, work planning, assessments, instrumentation, emergency preparedness, etc.).
· Ensuring assigned policies, procedures, and technical documents effectively implement conduct of operations principles, safety management program components, and radiological control requirements.
· Providing radiological control expertise and coordination for major project activities in support of accomplishing critical milestones.
· Performing work in a safe, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
· BA/BS degree in health physics, science, or engineering discipline, or a combination of relevant education and experience
· Minimum of 8 years’ related experience
· Demonstrated experience in the field
· Experience in the implementation of occupational radiation protection, as defined by 10 CFR 835
Security Clearance Required: No
Testing Designated Position: No
Commercial Driver Lic: No
Nuclear Facility Position: No
Occupational Medical Screening: No
EJTA: No medical qualification or surveillance is required for this position.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- relevant: 10 years (Required)