Now Offering a $500 Signing Bonus for a Qualified Candidate!
Join High 5 Residential in Creating Exceptional Living Experiences! High 5, a vibrant Nashville based property management company, currently has an opening for a Service Technician at a luxury apartment community in Smyrna, TN.
High 5 Residential’s Mission Statement:
To deliver authentic, local service excellence in real estate management to our residents, investors, and team members through hands-on active engagement, communication, and innovation anchored in integrity in everything we do and say. The High 5 Way...just the basics done exceptionally well.
Our Core Values
People are the HEART of our Company, so our core values can be found in this acronym:
- Honest - We are open and honest and do what we say we will do.
- Excellence- We achieve excellence through a distinctive customer service experience.
- Active - We are passionate about what we do and are active in giving back to our community.
- Resourceful- We find solutions, take ownership and get things done timely and efficiently.
- Teamwork- We are kind to one another and collaborate together to achieve our goals.
The Service Technician acts under the direction of the Community Manager and Service Manager, performing various plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and general maintenance and repair to ensure apartment units and exterior and common areas are clean, safe, attractive, and well-maintained.
You must be able to address the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner and have good organizational abilities, follow-up skills, and attention to detail.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Complete work orders in an efficient and timely manner to ensure resident satisfaction
- Complete all assigned maintenance work to get vacant apartments ready for move-in
- Complete activities related to the community’s preventative maintenance program
- Seasonal tasks, such as assisting with pool maintenance, or ice/snow removal during inclement weather
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years maintenance experience
- HVAC EPA Type II or Universal certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Apartment industry experience preferred
- CPO certification a plus
- Must demonstrate support of High 5 values
Our people are our priority and with this in mind, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that provides you and your family tools for healthy living and peace of mind.
Our benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Sick or Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Housing Discount (when available)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Property Management, Multifamily, Multi-Family, Apartments, Property, Properties, Maintenance, Service, Technician
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location