Apprentice General Manager (19029883) Description
When Chipotle first opened its doors in 1993, the idea was simple: show that food served fast didn’t have to be a typical “fast-food” experience. More than two decades later, not much has changed: we prepare fresh ingredients by hand every day using classic cooking techniques. You won’t find a single microwave or can opener in our restaurants; rather, a full team of employees passionate about cooking and serving real food while pleasing every guest that comes through our doors. It’s that combination of fresh, delicious food and industry-leading customer service that keeps our guests coming back.
Chipotle is growing fast – we’re opening a restaurant every two days and we need leaders to grow with us! Our Apprentices assist in the day-to-day operations of our restaurants – they are learning what it takes to run a strong business, hire and train great people, and help to drive our company forward.
Our mission motivates us day-in, day-out:
to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, read more below and apply today.
What’s in it for you:
What we’re looking for:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance & 401k
- Quarterly bonus program
- Opportunities for people-development bonuses
- Career growth (need we say more?)
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone who is eager to learn the ins-and-outs of running a business (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, staffing…you get the gist)
- Someone who can oversee the preparation of safe and delicious food and maintain a clean, neat and organized restaurant
- Someone that loves to develop and lead a team
- The ability to deliver a great guest experience
- A team player who can jump in where needed
- Previous restaurant experience
- The ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Rhode Island - Middletown - 2296 - Middletown RI-(02296) Work Location: 2296 - Middletown RI-(02296) 11 East Main Road Middletown 02842