conveyed by email.
Please add the following email domain addresses to your contact list right away to allow correspondence, especially if you
use SPAM blocking software, use a yahoo or gmail account, or use a work or military email address!
@usps.gov @psionline.com @geninfo.com
NOTICE SCREENINGS REQUESTED: You may receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this
employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses
may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
Newly appointed EAS Grade employees are subject to a 1-year probationary period.
Applicants must demonstrate in writing the requirements listed on the announcement through a combination of education,
training and experience. You may use both your Summary of Accomplishments and description of duties (under Work
Experience) to address each of the requirements listed.
The Inspection Service criminal background check is conducted using United States information resources only (e.g., FBI
fingerprint check, state and county checks). A criminal background check involves a 5-year inquiry for any location where
the individual has resided, worked or gone to school within the United States or its territories. As a result of this limitation,
the criminal background checks of individuals who have not resided in the United States or its territories for the preceding
5-years may not be considered complete. The Inspection Service may be able to process inquiries for U.S. Citizens only,
but only if their time spent out of the country was spent as: a trailing spouse or dependent of someone working for the U.S.
government (military or civilian), a missionary, a student attending school in a foreign country, a Peace Corps participant, or
as an employee of a U.S.-based employer/company. If the Inspection Service is unable to perform a complete background
check because of residency outside the United States, such individuals will be ineligible for Postal employment.
Leads the design, development, and execution of customer acceptance test (CAT) test plans and use cases for large
on-premise and cloud based Human Resources (HR) enterprise systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Leads project teams in conducting customer acceptance, regression, and end-to-end testing. Collaborates with business
clients, developers, and subject matter experts to ensure test scripts and cases cover test scenarios and meet expectations.
2. Reviews requests and requirements at a detailed level to ensure CAT scripts are developed accurately. Identifies resource
needs and develops test plan timelines. Submits request and recommendations to manager for approval.
3. Develops and facilitates training to team members on CAT processes (e.g., writing scripts, reviewing requirements), tools,
techniques, and HR systems.
4. Utilizes system analysis techniques to translate system requirements into test cases/scenarios; ensures all assigned
subset requirements are included in the test scenarios.
5. Develops, modifies, and reviews test scripts according to functional requirements and regression testing needs. Identifies
and mitigates risks that would impede a complete and accurate CAT test.
6. Conducts or reviews testing outcomes of applications and data; analyzes test results, documents findings, and creates
summary reports. Identifies trends and develops recommendations to resolve issues.
7. Reviews help desk tickets once changes are deployed into production and recommends any required changes for errors
noted in production that were not addressed during testing cycle.
8. Conducts research to identify emerging trends in CAT technology and methodology. Evaluates data to identify CAT
process enhancements; develops and presents recommendations.
Manager, HR Customer Acceptance Testing