What you need to succeed:
- 1-3 years of related experience required.
- Associates degree in Business Administration/Accounting minimum.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a passion for attention to detail.
- Independent thinker, strong communications personal relationship skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word. Knowledgeable in Accounting practices, such as general ledger, journal entry, accounts payable, inventory, etc. Knowledge of JD Edwards helpful.
- Working knowledge of purchase to payment required, including purchase orders, receipts, 3-way invoice match process.
- Working knowledge of budgeting/forecasting, month end closing, financial statement and variance analysis preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- JD Edwards: 1 year (Preferred)