Service Jewelry and Repair is growing and looking for Bench Jewelers with demonstrated experience in jewelry repair for our National Repair Center in Brentwood, TN! Our National Repair Center services retailers nationwide. We have an excellent reputation for creativity and quality of our work. This position requires candidates to provide quality repairs in a fast paced environment. SJR has been in business since 2002.
- Sizing rings, up and down, working with all precious metals including Platinum, Gold, White Gold and Silver.
- Basic stone setting and stone tightening skills.
- Soldering knowledge and ability to work with all metal types and solder flow temperatures.
- Ability to work with a laser welder
- Cares about people and enjoys creating relationships.
- Driven to deliver a customer experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply a variety of policies and procedures.
- Able to work weekends as needed.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Excellent pay commensurate with performance.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Paid vacations, sick days and holidays.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most respected retail jewelers in America.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, fun environment where people are valued.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required