INHANCE is a leading, digital creative agency. We are best known for transforming complex subject matter into compelling, interactive stories for our Fortune 100 and 500 clients. Our diverse team of artists, producers, programmers, and thinkers continuously develop pioneering, industry leading and award-winning content. Our interactives are stunning and utilize the latest in digital technology. We love what we do and we love collaborating across disciplines with some of the best of best. Every day brings new, exciting work: from immersive environments to virtual and augmented reality to interactive murals and apps. We revel in pushing creative limits and always strive to deliver above and beyond.
Key requirements will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Expert level experience in all aspects of motion design.
- The ability to use After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator with their eyes closed.
- Strong sense of design with the technical ability to execute a high quality result.
- Good knowledge of post-production workflows and an understanding of the production side.
- A knack for problem solving with a keen desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Resilient to changes and iterations, working under pressure and hitting deadlines.
- Good communicator and collaborator.
- Works well under direction or autonomously taking initiative.
· Create original designs and animations that support client content strategy and complement current branding.
· Design and animate graphics for large screen presentations, tablet devices, online video, interactive projects, and various other formats.
· Ability to work independently from pitch to delivery.
- Strong collaboration skills.
· Maintain file structures and project organization.
· Design user interfaces, templates, and 2D/3D art assets (2D animation and motion graphics templates/designs in After Effects).
- Recognized expertise developing strategic creative solutions
· Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence. Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Five (5) or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Familiarity with PC environments.
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and related plug-ins.
· Generalist, working knowledge of Cinema 4D and related modules.
· Interactive, UI design, mobile application, design/production
· Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
· Proven ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and Design frame samples. To be considered, candidates must supply an online portfolio/reel. Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA 90048 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off