s and images are always up to date.
You’ll work closely with engineers, data scientists, and executives across our Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams to stay up to date on product & process changes, to plan documentation, and to task others with preliminary descriptions that you turn into proper documentation.
To be successful, you’ll need to be technical enough to grasp and describe some complicated software concepts, you’ll need to be a self-starter capable of planning large projects, and you’ll need to have the confidence to, from time to time, task & hold responsible senior software engineers and even some executives.
This documentation is maintained in Markdown and managed via Git. You’ll become familiar with these tools as well as video editing tools as a part of your job. Our documentation is served & built with a combination of tools including Python, Docker, Kubernetes (Helm), and AWS Codebuild. Should you have an interest in software development, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and take ownership of this automated process.
Beyond Immtua’s core documentation and user guides, you’ll be involved in the development of training materials and programs for customers, new employees, and partners. Finally, you’ll work with our Operations, IT, Customer Success, and Sales organizations to document internal processes.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR TECHNICAL WRITERS WHO…
- have experience conveying complex ideas,
- have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written,
- have experience writing documentation,
- have experience editing documentation for content, grammar, and cohesiveness,
- can plan & track documentation tasks,
- are competent or can quickly become competent with Git,
- are competent or can quickly become competent with Markdown
ADDITIONAL SKILLS WE VALUE
- basic knowledge of Python,
- experience with Sphynx,
- proficiency with CSS,
- experience creating templates in Google Sheets and Powerpoint,
- proficiency with standard office tools (GSuite & Microsoft),
- experience with screen recording & video editing tools,
- use of the Oxford comma