Tahoe Getaways is an established, local, upscale, real estate management firm. We specialize in Vacation Rentals and Property Management.
Position: Vacation Specialist
Vacation Specialists act as Tahoe Getaways’ virtual front desk. This position plays an essential role in our work flow as the first point of contact for every guest throughout the Traveler Journey.
- Assisting current, upcoming, or past guests via phone or email with the details of their reservation (50%)
- Managing guest access to vacation homes and associated amenities (15%)
- Managing template based correspondence to ensure clear communication with guests (10%)
- Inputting or processing new reservations using Streamline PMS (10%)
- Handling inbound sales calls and emails, assisting potential guests in selecting a vacation home and converting leads to bookings (10%)
- Providing miscellaneous office support to other departments (5%)
- Team player; No job too big, no job too small attitude
- Outgoing, engaging, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to maintain composure in the face of stressful or challenging circumstances
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate accurately and concisely
- Stellar phone and email etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience using a Property Management Software system preferred
- HS Diploma or GED required; College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role required; experience in hospitality or tourism role strongly preferred
- Intimate knowledge of the North Lake Tahoe and Truckee regions
Special consideration will be given to those who posses the following qualifications:
- CA Real Estate License or willingness to become licensed
- Digital marketing background/experience
- Bilingual Spanish speaker
If you are a people person, and excel in a fast paced, professional environment, this is the perfect opportunity to build a lucrative career in property management. Like most hospitality jobs, this entails a fair amount of weekend and holiday commitment. Plenty of room for growth.
This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Compensation: $17-22/hr DOE + paid time off + 401K with company match + bonus potential + perks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits or accounts